Tuesday, February 15, 2011

“The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every attack. I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons. I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following it’s leaders’ rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations.”

Osama bin Laden, from a statement issued to Al Jazeera within days of the 9/11 attacks.

Google 9/11 Loose Change ( Full Length )

C I A = Corporate Intelligence Agency.

A.K.A. The Government institution that dispatches civilian "Corporate Mercenaries" and "Corporate Defense Contractors War Machines" into corporate grabs for the spoils of war, and the impunity for doing it all under the guise of diplomatic government political war time policies that they decide upon.

War, is nothing more than, " state diplomacy by other means." with this ad hoc administration guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment