Sunday, December 26, 2010

i hope that after this is over and we have paid so dearly in blood ,life,and trillions of dollars
that are elected officials dont decide to tax us even more to rebuild their countryMost afghans don't even know what 9/11 is, let alone who did it and why. All they see are foreign armies in their country killing their people. They are more than willing to give up their lives to fight these armies and will continue to do so as long as we are there. We will NEVER be able to convince them we are the good guys. Short of killing every last person there, we should have left 6 years ago.. Lina, I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to GoGetBids.comAfter having spent many years in the Army...someone is dropping the ball here...high loss rates indicate something being wrong ...why has someone not looked at this a little closer???...sounds like a management breakdown....this is intolerable and must be corrected but much the same thing happened to the 82nd Airborne in Viet Nam...I have my own theories but will keep them to myself...I am very sorry and deeply concerned to hear of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment