Thursday, December 30, 2010

it's so funny how Americans talk about other countries been aggressive, when this is the only F.K.N country who has been in REAL MILITARY WARFARE who has been killing civilians for the past 50 Fk.N YEARS. Hypocrisy of the American Media, and the stupidity of the American people mix extremely well for it's massive propaganda machine. Also, China did criticized NK for it's action on November, AP just lied to all of us.

You ever wonder why every time when there was an article about China, it's never positive? EVER WONDER WHY??? YOU DUMB FKN SHEEP.Bull...now it's my turn to milk the unemployment line. I've never filed, but I've never worked in years, it's called "retirement" if I don't get a job, then I'll be a deadbeat and file. What else has this country done for me after 25 years of taxes and social security which I won't get until I die.

The interest rates are zero, boy Im glad I saved and never went into debt. Now I'm angry. This country has been in the worst shape in my 54 years of life. This is the first time I've ever thought of leaving America for better places like the Cayman Islands where there are no taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment