Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Russians don't they know that the American governement, world leaders in hypocrisy, is the only government in the world allowed to use lies and deciet to get what they want. I'm with Russians on this one and give my government the big fickle finger of fate.When it comes to dealing with high level corruption in Wall Street. The U.S. government is like a magic act. Lets divert your attention to Russia. Meanwhile pay no attention to what’s happening behind the curtain. With Goldman Sachs who is literally running our Treasury Dept with their ex execs. Or with Ben Bernanke and the Federal Reserve dumping literally trillions of dollars on foreign banks. Khodorkovsky, like Bernie Maddoff , is small potatoes. To keep your mind off the real scam.In US criminals get tax credits and corporate bonus for embezzlement.Just go to the nearest Welfare Dept. and I'm sure with a name like Perez, he'll be there to collect his Welfare check and Food Stamps. Along with the other MILLION freaking Mexican's draining our Welfare system. Gawd, I get tired of these Mexican's using their Food Stamp Debit card to buy groceries, then go unload them into the Ford Expeditions, with $600.00 chrome wheels. I see it EVERY week when I go grocery shopping. I pull out my checkbook to pay for my groceries, and THEY get them for FREE. My husband got a $2100.00 bonus check on his job this month. He brought home $1100.00 of that, the rest went to taxes that help support these aliens!! I'm really sick of this bullS***.

These leeches are bankrupting this country, and no one is doing anything about it. We are working hard and making $90,000.00 a year, and we CANNOT even afford to buy fuel for a Ford Expedition, much less put a down payment on one and make the monthly payments. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO??? No wonder these Mexican's will kill to get over the border. It's definitely financial "paradise" for them when they get here. March straight to the Welfare Dept. and your taken care of..........at our expense!!!!! IF they would do away with this FREE ride for them, I'm sure it would solve any "sealing the borders" problem. They wouldn't want to get here, if there weren't any HUGE benefits to being here. HELLO, US GOVERNMENT. GET A CLUE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment