Saturday, February 26, 2011

Enough is enough! States have to start cutting and teachers and state employmees are over paid and receive too many benefits that states cannot afford. It is time to stop the bleeding, unions must go!!!!Unions did not wage the illegal wars on Iraq and Afghanistan that wasted $2 trillion of taxpayers' money. Criminal George W bush did.We decertified our Union 3 years ago. Know what happened?
Morale went up. Sick days went down.
Quality and sales went up.
the company is hiring.
Everyone wins!Unions are not responsible for the illegal invasion of the sovereign country Iraq. Criminal George W Bush is.I like the Reality Check that tells the truth about Israel.... I'm also a patriot who is deeply concerned about the U.S.A.
No more JewS.A.! Ya’ll Israeli Jew agents can’t shot me up

I will always tell the truth

America JEWS are trying to shut me up

I am the last American hero

I am standing up to the Jew tyranny

Replies (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment