I think Colin powell should me pummelled.
Bush should be Crushed
Dick Cheney should be made into a Chutney
Tony Blair should be separated with a PlierI think Colin powell should me pummelled.
Bush should be Crushed
Dick Cheney should be made into a Chutney
Tony Blair should be separated with a PlierColin, if any of your "staffers" are reading this, please note. I liked and still like you. But I only half believed you. You have blood on your hands, and for that I am terribly sorry for you. You want now, to accuse someone else of giving you false information, but many of us, told you directly it was a false flag. You proceeded, in spite of our pleas. You and your crew, took advantage of our collective fright and confusion and moved forward with a plan, proven to have been in place prior to the attacks of 9.11. Your own advisors had explicity looked for a move, an incident, similar to the Gulf of Tonkin, to justify this resource extraction war. You, of all people, knew and know of our ties to Sadaam, to the Shah of Iran for the that matter and yet, you went ahead, unimpeded, without conscience, to encourge us to fight to protect ourselves. I find it telling, that after the international community issues an arrest warrant for Bush, you sudddenly accuse a muslim of providing you with mis information. Was this not calculated into the data base of propabilities or did you think, somewere and somehow that all the intelligence you gathered was legitimate? If that was the case, why did none of you respond to the real intelligence you received prior to the downing of the towers? You can run, you can point fingers, but Colin, I am sorry for you, you are just as guilty as your friends. WAR RICO.
No comments:
Post a Comment