Monday, February 28, 2011

ok so now I'm gonna carry a BB gun and shoot every bird I see! big brother must be stopped!! here come the conspiriters! lmao

ReplyYes, I can see it now..."yes sir" "our drone was taken out by a terrorist cat in Iowa named Mr. Fluffy..."Great, Now Hummingbirds will become extinct,,,,,,shoot them down, they could be the US Government.Need one of these flying around in the White House......get a glance on what Treason looks likeSo does anyone reading these articles wonder why our budget deficit is so friggin big? Is this something we really need? kind of puts a little more meaning behind "big brother is watching" doesnt it?In the end the will be used to spy on the American people instead of the enemy.I feel safer already knowing big brother is watching my every move, and spending millions of tax payers dollars to do it. For the good of the people my @, $$, beware of a government that fears its people.5 years and 4 million dollars... I think I could have done it in less time and for significantly less money. They sell "birds" that look just like that (better, even) at my local hobby shop for about $20. What do you expect from a government that spent 10 years and 12 BILLION dollars to develop a pen that could write in space... Russia uses a pencil. Pack of 10 for $2...

No comments:

Post a Comment