Saturday, February 26, 2011

Vote to demand that George Bush leave America at once! Lots of other Nations want him......on charges of Crimes Against Humanity!Please Mr Obama, tell George Bush he must leave America now! He must go to any nation in the world where all of them have warrants for his arrest on charges of Crimes Against Humanity, and will give him the Justice we can't seem to give him here.Some clown: "American's revolt!!!!"

Are you serious lol?
American's don't revolt. American's eat, mate, sleep, and consume.Dear American People,

Sorry I took weeks to respond to this crisis while thousands died. As the leader of the free world it is my duty to respond to the terrible human rights violations taking place in Libya. Now I could go ahead and do the usual PR sh** and condemn the events, or I could do something about it by doing what Bush did when we went to Iraq. I could bypass UN, send in American troops, hunt down Gadhafi, hang him and bring democracy to Libya. This will cost us billions more and will be good for business.
You with me?

Signed,
Barack Hussein Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment