Monday, March 28, 2011

No wonder why JFK WAS ASSASSINATED. Read between the lines, even his assassination happened a longtime ago, a person with intelligent mindset knows that IT WAS THE CONSPIRACY OF THE REPUBLICANS WHO DID IT. STUDY CAREFULLY THE SHADOWS OF THE REPUBLICANS, US ELECTIONS( deceit) Iraq War, Saddam WMD LIES, now pushed OBAMA to Gaddafi War. There is nothing new and good to see for this DESTRUCTIVE POLITICAL PARTY!

I PROPOSED the like of King is to be alienated and not the muslims community. King is asking more and more trouble for US GOVT., he is really a typical REPUBLICAN. He doesn't hav any inkling of understanding of his actions as a lawmaker. I am 29-years old, I supposed I would be much much better as a lawmaker if I opted too, and this world may not hav any TERRORIST OR IRA TERRORIST like him..! Hmmmmn..!

No comments:

Post a Comment