Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Because our own gov. is stupid for paying a kings ransom to Pakistan for letting us invade them, doesn't mean that our CIA is innocent. I don't trust our CIA. Also, it is crude and unfair for Americans to loathe the Pakistani people. They probably have very little say over their own gov. You and I cannot throw Obama out of office. We cannot even control our own Congress. Polio is a dreadful illness and never wish such a thing upon children, any where in the world. We know better than that. I agree we should get out of Pakistan and stop the waste of money, but don't wish bad things on innocent people who live there. We have no idea what their life is like.
There is not trust in the world any more, hell I don't even trust the government here in U.S. everyone is out on their own agenda, too sad for mankind around the world, I know islam is getting a bad rap, but think about the people who are giving it such a bad reputation, you should be mad at them, because they don't represent you. Just as here in the U.S., I don't always don't agree with these idiot representatives because they don't represent the American people, they are after their own political agenda and careers. It is a sad time for the world where people can't get along, regardless of race, gender or religion. Now I know why I drink so much

No comments:

Post a Comment