Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Israel is not threatened by New Zealand. Instead, New Zealand is threatened by Israel. My git feeling tells me that Israel is trying to make sure of several things. One,that New Zealand stays a staunch supporter of Israel. Second, That Israel cease control of the New Zealand economy and make it an extension of the country of Israel for the benefit of Israeli businesses. Finally, That it is used as a a secrete staging ground for Israeli covert activities around the world. The USA is a good example of what Israel can do where it controls the politicians, economic, artistic and media to make sure it keeps USA doing only what Israel wants.People usually get it wrong in thinking that USA is the senior partner of the relationship when in Fact, Israel is the BOSS. Don't get me wrong, I would do exactly what Israel has done if placed in the same situation to protect my people. I truly admire their smarts.

1 Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment