Thursday, December 30, 2010

I am a 21-year-old Chinese woman. I was born in China. I came to the USA when I was 17. Let me tell you something about. The men of China, like the men of any other nation of the world, will favor girl-children over boy-children. China is just as anti-boy as all other parts of the world. This means girls can do whatever they want to boys and boys are not allowed to defend themselves. If a boy stands up for himself against a girl, the adult male on-lookers will form a lynch mob and seriously-injure the boy.

When my girlfriends and I were aged 10 to 13, we would exploit this anti-boy sexism and bully boys. To make matters worse, this is the age group in which girls are stronger and more aggressive than boys. We stopped bullying boys when we turned 14. At 14, us girls softened up.

Anyways, when us girls were ages 10 to 13, we did some very cruel and disgusting things to boys and we got away with it. We bullied boys because we were bored of schoolwork. Our boredom turned to violence, which we directed against boys because boys were easy targets.

Comment hidden due to low rating. Show Comment
Replies (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment