Thursday, December 30, 2010

Venezuela selling their oil to china and panama leasing their panama canal to china this tells us something in Central America that china expanding their influence. I only wish Chavez would not give a @#$% about the consequences and be even more anti-american. The U.S.A. sucks! Long live Venezuela!!! the unites states is nothing but hypocrites and try to control the world

Comment hidden due to low rating. Show Comment
Replies (6) I sure need to look back in my education where we discussed the constitution to find where it say we the people should live in other countries and fight other countries wars.

I am 49 years old and the USA has been in a war; if not more than one, at the same time since I was born. Google time line and war.

I still have not figured out why we let so many of our Citizens died in the vietnam war. or allowed them to get mind fu@k in vietnam, to come home to cope with everyday life.

And they want us to pay more taxes to support this action, why we also pay the UN billions ever year.

No comments:

Post a Comment