Saturday, January 29, 2011

I spent two extended combat tours in Vietnam. These kinds of things happened there, too, and it disgusts me no end. More than a few combat soldiers and Marines in Vietnam were courtmartialed and imprisoned for committing murder and atrocities. I want to think our armed forces are above that. The people in this news article should be given the maximum sentence the UCMJ allows. For those of you that think it's ok or "natural" for these things to happen - - join a merc outfit, but please do not embarass yourselves by joining the armed forces.You're an idiot. Killing UNARMED CIVILLIANS is murder at anytime ya dolt. And you are a disgrace to those that have served honorably in combat.What is obama going to do??? Well this is such a funny thing to say. I AM NOT AN OBAMA SUPPORTER, But I seem to remeber most of America, and the REST OF THE WORLD saying America need's to stay out of everyone else's bussiness. But now everyone seem's to want America to get involved, how stupid. So you tell me, what do you think he should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment