Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Republicans and Democrats have BOTH sold us out.
While we distract ourselves over which ones we think are screwing the country, we forget they are both tools of the government that is screwing us.
It's GOOD COP/BAD COP on a grand scale.after watching several people ahead of me getting intimate patdowns including a an older lady who had her breast fondled. The woman doing the pat down held the lady's breast for 30 seconds while talking to her male counterpart at SeaTac airport. The lady was in tears. I brought a police officer with me to observe my patdown. I set off the metal detector due to a steel plate in my leg. After the TSA persopn grabbed my scrotum three times, the police officer asked me if I wished to press charges for SEXUAL ASSAULT which is what pat down consisted of. I did press charges. Lets see them get out of this and the following lawsuit. Before you all get excited. I do not want money, only a change in policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment