Sunday, February 27, 2011

He's just here to try to discredit me...it doesn't work..but he and his zionist cohorts in crime are blinded by their own self serving arrogance and condescension.He's not RC..he's my clone..a zionist jew robot trying to discredit me...lolI like the Reality Check that tells the truth about Israel.... I'm also a patriot who is deeply concerned about the U.S.A.
No more JewS.A.!You are guilty of what you accused me of earlier today..you start with a premise and jump to a conclusion. You disingenuously equate criticism with "hatred" because it serves your purpose in your attempt to deflect criticism.

OTOH ..I get angry sometimes..for good reason. Your cohorts in crime have accused me of being a neonazi..KKK..etc. ad nauseum in their attempts to discredit me...and even gone as far as to invent vicious lies..like for example my father and I being convicted child molestors and jailbirds...or a soldier who'd abandoned his buddies in Vietnam. My PH being a fake...ad infinitum.

I've heard it all from the jews who post here with multiple screen names..identities..and their smears and slander.

Facts are facts...truth is truth...and if you can find a falsehood in any of my facts...post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment