Sunday, February 27, 2011

yea reality check thanks for the truth about the askenazi jews and their hold on American policy. This needs to be told and discussed without name calling... everyone who disagrees with israel is an anti-semite no one is buying that anymoreHe looks and sounds like someone who is incredibly insecure with himself. Why though, is there a separate law that treats anti-semitism as a special kind of crime? Why not condemn racism all together and punish equal offenses equally? How come you get to treat an Asian worse than a Hebrew?Yeah "scorpius" I'm here and I'm gonna be here for the duration... fighting for my country and the average American against jewish monopolists..hegemonists..and plutocrats hiding in the shadows.

I'm gonna shine a spotlight on 'em..and if many of my countrymen consider it a noble effort then that's my reward. I've gotten literally hundreds of positive comments on my posts. And you internet defenders of zionism and israel screeching "anti-semite" and "jew hater" every 5 minutes doesn't phase us at all.

My motto is "out of the shadows and into the light"!

And if it sticks in your craw...and AIPAC's craw..and ADL's craw..and JIDF's craw...

I'm lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment