Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hey you old vets out there commenting. Thank you for protecting us in all the past wars. But why do you always want to start more? Do you always want the USA in a War or are you happy when we have some peace? I get a feeling that you are not happy during peace years which are few and far between!

You should at least agree that the Iraq war was a mistake! No Al-quide there. No Osama there. No Weapons of Mass Destruction there. Just a bad dictator! and a lot of oil there!

So stop promoting war 24/7. Stop being war minded. Stop being miserable when you now have everything given to you and brag about it to others. I know because I was a prisoner of war during WWII and it's exactly how I feel today and can't stop being a war monger! I really have no peace of mind only a war mind!I say we invade, North Korea, China, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Burma, Pakistan, Laos and the rest.

They all have notorious murderous one-man suppressing dictators who think nothing for their people and squirrel away billions of dollars for the day they will be retiring, either forced or voluntarily!

So stop making claims that Dictator Saddem hurt, killed and invaded other peoples and he deserved to be hunted down by the US and hung in full view of us and democracy forced on the people of Iraq with an ugly, ugly war! He did nothing to the USA except keep his oil! Americans didn't even know why we went in so fast against Iran. We should have been consulted! But, we were not!

Hope you can join in the Armed Forces for the USA. We will be taking on alot more dictators, invading their countries, staying their and forcing Democracy on them all at the expense of us taxpayer's.

Thank you Republican politicians and members! You all can enlist first! All the other honest Americans demand it of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment