PEACENOTWAR MAKEFRIENDNOTENEMY FEAR ALLAH NOT MAN.ISLAM MEANS PEACE.ISLAM FOR ALL. MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST AND TERRORIST ARE NOT MUSLIM.PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ALL PICTURES AND TEXT IN THIS BLOG ARE TAKEN FROM THE WEB UNDER FAIR USE TREATY AND FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION.IF THEIR OWNERS DO NOT LIKE THEIR PICTURES OR ARTICLES APPEAR IN THIS BLOG,PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DELETE..THANKS.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
My grandma knew that WMD was a sham and 100% lie. You lied in the UN in front of the whole world. Now, don't pass the blame. If your conscience is pricking you, come out and accept that you were a part of a lie of the century that killed more than 4000 Americans, 100s of thousands of innocent Iraqis and left US with huge debt. Come out and tell the US citizens who made you do so. Help US to try them for war crimes.Iraq was a lie after all huh? Usually when proven correct, I humbly say, "I hate to say I told you so" but I don't hate it this time so here goes: "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!" It seems I and most of us so-called "unpatriotic" lefties, who thought all along that we should have just focused on Afghanistan and not Iraq, were right all along. Curveball lied and hundreds of thousands died or were permanently injured. And it looks like Valerie Plame was outed for nothing afterall. All along Sadaam was actually telling the truth for once and this was all the work of crazy Bush administration hawks especially Bush himself, Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and their minions shamelessly duped noble and loyal pawns like Powell and our stellar military, constantly fear mongered, name-called and blackmailed us into a personal war of choice and crony profiteering. ALL of whom should be tried and publicly executed ASAP and All the right wing Supreme Court Justices who stole the election for Bush and enabled him and continue to aid corporate greed to this very day should ALL be impeached and removed from the bench, and the dead and injured U.S. military members and Iraq as a whole should be compensated without haggle ASAP. What absolutely UNBELIEVABLE @#$% this whole sorry episode was!!!!! And you rightees still have the balls to defend these criminals? Pathetic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment