You rightees never say die eh? I see most of ya'll are still selling the lie. Idiots!! You should ALL be horse whipped and imprisoned for life along with Bush Cheney and Rove and Rumsfeld.Before taking the country to war, Bush officials including Powell told us the following lies:
1. Iraq had WMDs
2. Iraq was an immediate threat to the US.
3. We would be greeted as liberators
4. Iraq oil revenue would pay for the reconstruction
5. Iraq had something to do with 9/11
Now, the shiites control Iraq and are making alliances with Iran. This is what the CIA correctly calls "blowback". The Bushisms video on youtube shows you how smart Bush was.Cheney had been buddy-buddy with Chalabi and his Iraqi exile group, working hand in hand to get the US to invade Iraq, for quite a while. Who thinks Cheney was "fooled" by these lies? Anyone? I didn't think so. Who thinks it's quite MORE likely that Cheney helped to concoct the lies this guy told to fool other people into supporting what Cheney wanted to do? Everyone? Yeah, I thought so too.
No comments:
Post a Comment