PEACENOTWAR MAKEFRIENDNOTENEMY FEAR ALLAH NOT MAN.ISLAM MEANS PEACE.ISLAM FOR ALL. MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST AND TERRORIST ARE NOT MUSLIM.PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ALL PICTURES AND TEXT IN THIS BLOG ARE TAKEN FROM THE WEB UNDER FAIR USE TREATY AND FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION.IF THEIR OWNERS DO NOT LIKE THEIR PICTURES OR ARTICLES APPEAR IN THIS BLOG,PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DELETE..THANKS.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Well, I'm a former Marine who backs pretty much the military of this country does...called it a default if you want. But I am 100% all for getting the hell out of that nasty place where time stood still in the 1600's. The civilians there prefer the Taliban because they are "sons of their lands" and want US troops gone. Funny they dont seem to mind accepting money, food, utility upgrades and safety from being killed for walking across the wrong street. As a student of military strategy the need for permanent bases are a must for the United States due to the location near Iran and a western zone of influence and storage against China. I know it sucks, but its the world we live in. If the Iranians do something stupid (sooner or later, gonna happen) better to be in Afganistan then not beThis is where are american dallars are going.Funny all the collection calls I get for beeing unemployed(no fault of my own)are comming from india.I told them I dont deal with my missfortunes and contribute any more job loss in dealings with banks that dont employ our own and pay people in a completely different country.This one of the big reasons of the recesion.How dare them take the bailouts then turn around and make sky rocketing profits and not pute the american people back to work.Bomb bank of america.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment