"Dear Lord Rothschild,I have much pleasure in conveying to you in behalf of His Majesty's Government the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations, which has been submitted to and approved by the cabinet.His Majesty's Government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other Country.I should be grateful if you would bring this Declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.Yours Sincerely,Arthur James Balfour"
"Greetings my children: You have been called here to recapitulate the principal steps of our new programme. As you know we had hoped to have 20 years between the wars to consolidate the great gains that we made from World War II... We may have to repeat the Grim days of world War II when we were forced to let the Hitlerite Bands sacrifice some of our people... The death of a few thousand jews in exchange for world leadership is indeed a small price to pay... To convince you of the certainty of that leadership, let me point out to you how we have turned all the inventions of the white man against him. His printing presses and radios are mouthpieces of our desires. And his heavy industry manufactures the instruments which he sends out to Asia and Africa against him...And so with the vision of world victory before you, go back to your countries and intensify your good work, until that approaching day when Israel will reveal herself in all her glorious destiny as the Light of the World."
1. Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, & Henery Lincoln "Holy Blood, Holy Grail." Dell Publishing
2. Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, & Henery Lincoln "The Messianic Legacy." Dell Publishing
3. John J. Robinson "Born In Blood" M.Evans and Co., 216 E. 49 St. New York, NY 10017
4. Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma" a secret manual of the Freemasons.
5. Des Griffin "The Fourth Reich of the Rich" Emissary Publications, P.O. Box 642, S. Pasadena, CA 91030
6. Des griffin "Decent into Slavery" Emissary Publications
7. Antony C. Sutton, "America"s Secret Establishment" Liberty House Press, 2027 Iris, Billings Montana 59102.
Additional information for this work came from the following sources: Prevailing Winds Research, Nexus, Spotlight.